The Panasonic NN-SU656B 1.3 cubic feet countertop microwave oven provides 1100 watts of high cooking power and fits compactly on any kitchen counter. With a touch of the Genius Sensor cooking button, this microwave oven eliminates the guesswork by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or reheating time. The Genius Sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the microprocessor to calculate the remaining cooking time at the appropriate power level.
- POWER + INNOVATION - 1100 Watts of High Power for fast, even cooking and delicious results
- MICROWAVE CONTROLS - 7 Preset Auto Cook Menu Items, 12.4 inch turntable; Delay Start and Timer; More/Less Control; Child Safety Lock; Quick 30sec and Popcorn Button with 3 cooking levels
- MINIMUM COUNTERTOP FOOTPRINT - Smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity. Up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave ovens
- MICROWAVE POPCORN - Choose from 3 power level options, depending on the size of the microwave popcorn bag, for perfect popping every time
- KEEP WARM FEATURE - Microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve
|Item Package Weight
|Item Package Dimensions
||20.4 x 12.4 x 16.6
||23.25 x 15.5 x 20
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.